The Gauteng Department of Education has published a vacancy circular for promotional posts, that is, Post Level 2, Post Level 3 and post level 4 across all Gauteng districts respectively.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 23 April 2021
PROCEDURE WHEN APPLYING
- A separate application form is to be submitted for each vacancy / post applied for.
- A unique post number is allocated to every vacant post. Please note that sorting of applications is done according to the post number; therefore please ensure that the correct post number is quoted on the application form.
- The only application forms that will be recognized for this vacancy list is the Z83. The Z83 application form is available at District Offices and on the website, as well as included in this Vacancy List. No other forms than the above will be considered.
- A CV and originally and recently certified (not older than 6 months) copies of the following documents must be attached to each application form (Z83):
- All educational qualifications (including GR. 12 Certificate and Informal qualifications)
- ID document (to be permanently appointed, you must be a South African citizen)
- SACE membership document
- The CV must indicate the candidate‟s qualifications and subjects obtained as well as the subjects / GR‟s that can be taught by him / her. The CV should also indicate, if applicable, all previous periods of service as an educator (state period / rank and school / employer).
The complete post number (indicated on the left of each vacant post) of the vacancy for which application is made, and the applicant‟s PERSAL NUMBER (if the applicant is employed / has been previously employed) are to be inserted on the application form.
Applications must be sent to the relevant District Office (addresses as indicated in paragraph 6). Posted applications will only be accepted if they reach the relevant District Office by the 23 April 2021 (NO EXCEPTIONS).